There have been various reasons why lots of married women cheat.
1. Complacency Most married couples get tired of each other few months after marriage. Being always in each other’s faces and more can push many women to welcome attention from other places other than their husbands. This gradually get even the very innocent of them into what they do not want before they could realize it.
2. Lacking The Fear of God (Very Dangerous) The fear of God has its place in every relationship. A prayer-less woman who is not so conscious of God can do anything just to satisfy her inner canal desires.
3. Not Satisfied With Se.x A woman who has been around the block will find nothing spectacular about the next in line cock. She has seen her fair share and has realised that their is nothing left to explore. It however takes an understanding husband who does not mind going all the way to satisfy the s.exual desires of his woman. Ask some women why they engage in extra marital affairs and they will tell you it is because of the need for them to explore more ‘grounds’.
4. Financial Situations Women just don’t know how to survive without money and they find it difficult if they are unable to buy some basic things such as panties, br.a, make-up kit, dresses etc. Usually with marriage, some of these things come to a halt or are reduced. She doesn’t get the opportunity to go shopping and all that and before you know it, she’s cheating with a man who can satisfy those needs.
5. Limited Expectations Quite a lot of women have this high expectation of marriage. The fantasize about how rosy and fairy tale-like marriage will be. When reality comes knocking, their disappointment might push them off the cliff. The look for satisfaction and fulfilment and get into the wrong places.6. Intimacy With time, couples become distant due to children, jobs and economic pressure, meanwhile, women love the intimacy and privacy shared together. When it’s not forthcoming, she’s likely to get someone who will provide her with that.
7. Low self-esteem This is the most dangerous. Run if you see this trait in a woman. When a woman is insecure about herself, she has a need to seek validation from others. This can be in the form of s.exual, emotional, or intellectual attention. When you don’t love or value yourself, you may project that onto the person you are in a relationship with, and believe they don’t love or value you. Even if your husband or boyfriend loves you greatly, you still may cheat because you find it hard to accept their unconditional love.